Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day! Here are some flowers for you:





I am making really good progress on my Queen Silvia shawl:




Pretty good for about a week and a half, eh?


Finally, finally, this weekend is almost here. A weekend to do whatever I want. I'm so happy. Tomorrow holds: cleaning (bleh), a trip to Iris Fine Yarns and who knows what else. On Sunday we can finally finish with the spring clean up in the yard. On one of those days we're going to Patty's alpaca farm, Apple Orchard Alpacas, where they are shearing the alpacas this weekend.


Of course, knitting will be in there somewhere. I am determined to try and get to the halfway point on the above shawl. Not that it's an endurance test or anything. In my mind I'm already thinking of the next two projects. You knitters know how it is. That's why I am going to try and find, "Knitting Lace Triangles", by Evelyn Clark this weekend. Vicki was right (yes you were!) about what I should use the blue/green Sea Silk yarn for. She suggested a small shawl. I think I will!

No comments: