Monday, February 1, 2010

It's picture-rific!

I'm behind on my pictures--sorry about that.


Jan. 29, 2010.  Here's me on Friday outside the Sow's Ear yarn shop in Verona.  I tagged along with Paulette to a meeting in Madison so that we could go here after.  Yarn was purchased and fun was had by all.




Jan. 30, 2010.  Full moon over our fence.  It was huge!





Jan. 31, 2010.  My weekend reading.  Apparently I like history.


I made good progress on my scarf over the weekend.  It's about 65% done now.  I think I'll be finished before this coming weekend.  I did get some yarn at Iris to line my Hermione hat on the yarn store trip that my niece Beth and I took on Saturday.  She found some really pretty Mini Mochi merino sock yarn there. 

I'll have the picture for today up here later.  Promise.

No comments: