Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend

First, a little catching up to do.

Here's my picture from Friday:


It's the quilt in my office.  I made up the pattern a few years ago after going on a trip to Colorado.  I named it "Mountains in all directions".

We went snowshoeing on Saturday.  The weather was absolutely perfect.  The snow was perfect.  It was just a really enjoyable day all around.  Here's a pretty picture from Walla Hi County Park near Kiel:



And, finally, here's one of the finished mittens:



Back of mitten.



Palm of mitten.


I cast on the other mitten yesterday.  I have the cuff part done.

All in all, really productive and fun weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are all really good pictures...The scenery in the park was goergous....and the mittens look wonderful....the pattern is great!

Love,
Lora