Friday, March 12, 2010

It's finally Friday once again

Yippee, I survived another week!  I am loving this warm weather (it's in the 40s here), even though it's been foggy for days.  It's nice to not have to wear boots and a heavy down coat.  The snow is almost gone in the yard, as the picture of the day from yesterday clearly shows:


I love it that the grass is already getting green.  My perennials are all starting to grow.  I have plants to divide in the front garden before they get too big.  Guess I'll be busy outside soon.  Woo hoo!

Here's the picture for today.  The pussy willows in the backyard are starting to pop.  Hey, Donna, I'll cut you a big bunch this year, I promise!



Churchill says he is officially bored.  He can't wait until the windows are open.  He's being such a good boy these days.

I finished one of the gloves.  It turned out a little big, but others have had the same experience.  I washed it in hot water last night, so perhaps it will fit a little better then.  We'll see what happens when it's dry.

My next project is a lace sweater made with Kidsilk Haze.  I pick up the yarn at Iris tomorrow.  It's a periwinkle blue color.  Can't wait to start it, but I need to finish the other glove first, or it will never get done.  Hmm, maybe I can work on both at the same time.

I still have to do my taxes, which is on the agenda for this weekend.  Keep your fingers crossed that I don't end up paying.  It's happened before.  Should I get a refund, I want to use that money to perhaps order a Bohus sweater kit from Sweden. 

Well, that's all for now.  Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: