Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday once again

I guess I have some picture catching up to do here.


Last week Wednesday (03/03), I went on a bus down to Madison for our union, AFSCME, lobby day.  It's always fun and I get to visit with my friends when I'm there.  I never have enough time to see them all.  :(

Here are pictures:


Me in front of the State Capital.  It was a little chilly and I still had a cold. 



As you can see, there was a large crowd!  I got lots of bus knitting done.

My next picture is of lilacs I took last year.  I love this picture.  I am just waiting for spring!





The picture for today is:




I finished the socks I was knitting (they seemed to take forever) and I cast on these gloves Saturday evening.  The picture isn't really good with the colors.  The background is a pale peachy pink color.  The yarn is Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca and Silk.  I am using size 2 needles. 

No comments: