Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas (late)

Ooh, it sure has been a while since I blogged last. Sorry about that. First I was shopping, etc. Then, a bunch of other stuff happened. Jeffy has not been feeling well and he had stuff done with his teeth on December 15 (really expensive stuff). I hope he feels better soon. He just looks so sad. Our Christmas tree fell over on December 17 at 5:30 in the morning. Only 5 ornaments broke, but it's not a nice way to be awoken. It took 5 hours to put it back up. It looks better now, since I could rotate a bad spot to the back, but I didn't need that to happen then.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and holiday season. I will not be sad to see 2008 leave us, as it has been a bad year since June for a lot of us. The hits just keep coming.

1 comment:

Colorado Kutzik said...

Hello, Sara, thanks for your holiday card and I am so sorry to hear that your tree fell over. Bummer, dudette. I hope Santa brought you some surprises. I was gifted with the family fruitcake which has been regifted for 16 years! More here: http://keeper-of-the-fruitcake.wikispaces.com/