Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally

Sorry about not posting. I caught an intestinal bug in New Orleans that I have had since Sunday evening. I am starting to feel a little better now. It wasn't fun flying when you're not feeling well. We got home at midnight on Monday. Ugh.

I am glad to be home. Going to a conference and going on actual vacation are two different things. This was no vacation.

Churchill was really happy to see us. I missed him so much.

I am back at work, having been off since I got home on Monday. Tuesday I had originally taken vacation to watch the inauguration. I watched it, but I wasn't feeling the best. Wednesday and Thursday I have been sick.

Maybe stuff will get back to normal around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope I can talk to you soon!

Love,
Donna