Monday, January 11, 2010

Catching up

Yes, I know I haven't posted my pictures of the day from the project 365 I am doing.  There's a reason...



Jan. 7, 2010.  The day our Christmas tree fell over (and partially the reason that my pictures have been delayed).  It's a good thing I took this and other pictures with the tree in it the night before.  Paulette is also wearing the shawl she knitted from the Pine Tree shawl pattern I designed.





Jan. 8, 2010.  Me at AFSCME Headquarters in Madison where I was at a meeting.  I am wearing the Penny Straker sweater I finished last year.





Jan. 9, 2010.  The Cooper's Hawk that keeps hanging around in our backyard.  I don't like it because it keeps killing and eating the little birds in the yard.  This morning I saw it eating one on our woodpile.





Jan. 10, 2010.  I finally finished the Candy Cane socks and have now moved on to these rainbow socks--the first time I have done stranded color knitting.  It's really fun and could be a little addicting!





Jan. 11, 2010.  Morning.



No comments: