Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whew!

It's been a busy day here.  Had a meeting this morning in Fond du Lac.  Then I got to stay home the rest of the day--oh joy!  I never get to do that these days.  I got another skein of Christmas yarn spun for the mittens I want to make later this year.  I just want to finish up the roving I have tomorrow so that I can finish that little project.

I also got the first sock of the pair done:



Isn't it pretty?


I got a good start on it's mate as well.  Paulette also cast on the same socks and she is just chugging along on them.  Yippee!  The second sock that I cast on starts with a pink ribbing--they won't match, but that's okay with me. 


I better get to bed now.  I leave you with the picture of the day:




It's me spinning yarn for Christmas mittens that I want to make later this year.

Good night!

No comments: