Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New sweater

Here's the picture for today:


The sweater is the Summer Breeze tank from Windy Valley Muskox.  The yarn is Pima Cotton from Windy Valley Muskox.  Both were purchased at Stitches Midwest last year.  The yarn is more like knitting with thread.  It's actually thinner than pearle cotton and crochet cotton--way thinner.  It will be really pretty when it's done, though.  I ended up starting over on my lunch hour, because if I would have continued knitting on the size 5 needles I was using, the top would have been positively indecent, and, probably too large for me.  I am now using 4s for the lace.  The stockinette part is done, at least according to the pattern, in size 3s.  We'll see what happens when I get there.

I did finish the gloves I was making.  I am going to have to pick apart all the fingers on the first one I made, so that I can shorten the fingers.  Not happening right now.

No comments: