Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shoe shoppin' and other stuff

I have been shoe shopping this summer:









All three of the above pairs are from Macy's in Appleton. The personal shopper, who now no longer works there because they eliminated her position (and she was really good at her job, too), helped me find the two brown pairs to go with a skirt. I liked the brown ones so much, I went back and got them in black.




These are from DSW in Appleton. They are sort of a bronze color.

Of course, none of these shoes are appropriate for hiking, which is what Paulette and I did on Saturday, after stopping at DSW.

Here's a view of Lake Winnebago from High Cliff State Park:





On Sunday, we went to help my sister celebrate her birthday. Here she is wearing my birthday tiara:


I also did manage to fit a little knitting in there. I now have about twice as much done as in the previous picture. 4 more repeats on the border and I am 1/4 of the way done. Woo hoo!

No comments: