Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome to "modern" times

I found this flyer for music microfiche while cleaning out a cabinet in the music library:





(Click on picture to make bigger)


Needless to say, I was very entertained by it. It probably is from the early 1970s. I am cleaning out cabinets to make space for stuff that needs to be stored so that other newer stuff can go on the shelves. I need more shelving, but fat chance I'm gonna get it.

I am moving right along on my shawl. Here's the progress so far:



I'm not bored yet!

Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow? It's our lovely blog mascot, Churchill's!! He will be getting some more cat grass and who knows what else. Mommy has a meeting in the morning and then needs to shop for him, so his celebrating will have to wait until later in the day.

The snowflakes yesterday were huge. Some of them were as big as snowballs. No kidding. It sure was fun shoveling that stuff last night at 9PM. Not.

No comments: