Monday, September 10, 2007

It's too much pressure!

Oh my. If I want to enter my pink socks into the "Socktober" contest at Iris Fine Yarns, I better get serious about knitting. The deadline is in about 3 weeks. It doesn't help that I am on the 4th re-creation of the first pink sock in the pair. At this rate, I'll be done next year at this time. The pressure is on now. No one call me on the phone, I need to knit!

The fence construction is finished. I finished framing the lattice piece out and attached it to the fence yesterday. Yippee. All that needs to be done now is caulking and then staining it white. One of these days I'll get real picturey and take pictures of the fence of pain. Can't tonight--it's raining.


Of course, now, when I have the time to sit outside and enjoy the fence, it supposed to be chilly for the whole week. Sigh. I can't win.


Everybody keep my mom and sister in your thoughts. They had to have one of their kitties put down on Saturday. Rest in peace, sweet Abby Rose. We will always love you.

No comments: