Thursday, March 5, 2009

Knit, purl, repeat

My shawl is moving right along. I now have 11 repeats done:





And I'm not bored yet.

I am slowly getting better-I think. The goldenseal is doing it's job to clear out my ears--but what a yucky way to go. I hate colds. Some day I will be well again.

This week has not been such a good one for the Music Department. Our guitar teacher had a heart attack last Saturday and died of complications after bypass surgery on Tuesday. He was 47. It's such a loss--he was a very good classical guitar player.

It's Friday for me today. I have a meeting in Madison tomorrow. As a bonus, Paulette and I are going to a knitting store, The Sow's Ear, in Verona after the meeting. It's where the yarn for the above shawl is from.

Not much else here to report. Have a good weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looking at it from that perspective, it is getting large. You'll be done in no time :)

Anonymous said...

Wow--I'm sorry for the Music Department's loss.

Your shawl looks pretty!

As Always,
Love from me and the 'girls'
Donna