Friday, December 14, 2007

Lock me up

That's it--I'm officially insane. Why, you ask? Well, I was looking at Christmas cards at the store and I didn't find any I liked so far. I was making cards on the computer with a cool snowshoe photo on them that I took for thank you cards and I thought, "Wait a minute, I have a really nice picture I can use for Christmas cards!". They turned out really nice. The drawback is a) I have to print more and stamp them with a snowflake stamp and b) I don't have time for this.

The Christmas knitting will be lucky if I get it all done before Christmas. So much for making the gingerbread curtains for the kitchen. Maybe I'll get that done over my Christmas vacation. At least I'll have them for next Christmas that way.
Did you all see the new Holiday stamps from the US Postal Service? Take a gander:


They're perfect! Knitting stamps! The originals are machine knit, but who cares? They're KNITTING stamps.


No comments: