Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas (a little late!)

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope everyone had a good holiday. I got sock number one of my mother's socks finished. I am halfway done with the cuff of sock number 2. Will post a picture soon. When I'm done with that, I have my sister Lora's socks to knit and then I can knit for me!! Hmm, what will I do first? Perhaps knit that lining for the Noro roll brim hat I made last year that's not so warm when it's cold outside?

And once again, the weather forecast is for snow tomorrow. It's for 3-5 inches now. Maybe snowshoeing on Saturday?

My sister Donna (the internet-less one) was highly entertained by the ski masks on the Museum of Kitschy Stitches website on Christmas Day (we were at my other sister's house).

I love Christmas, but I am happy to be home. I don't sleep well in beds that are not my own. Besides that, Jeffy was home alone and I was worried about him. I also got a cold for Christmas that I am fighting off.

I am very sad about what happened to Benazir Bhutto. I really admired her.

No comments: