Thursday, December 20, 2007

Welcome to Tinseltown

I just can't leave the Christmas tree alone. Last night I put tinsel on it:


We'll see what the cats do with it. I tried to not put it on the bottom of the tree, just close enough to it so it doesn't look too weird. Churchill was already interested, standing up like a gopher batting at a clump. I think he may have eaten a piece also. Time will tell if he did.... Jeffy just likes looking at it. He's a good boy.
Also, project no. 1 is now done. Knit Night was very productive last night. Witness:



Since the chance of my sister seeing this is extremely remote since she is not connected to the internet, here's a picture of the finished project no. 1. It is the "Waving Lace socks" from Interweave Press' book, "Favorite Socks", knitted in Lorna's Laces sock yarn. Project no. 2 is underway--socks for my mom.

No comments: