Friday, December 21, 2007

Odds 'n ends

Polk Library (where I used to work) had their office party yesterday, which I attended.




I now work in the Music Department and Art Department and I am in charge of both their libraries. One would be enough to be in charge of because they both need major work.

I am the only person working in the Music Department today--everyone else is on vacation. I have locked myself inside the library (with my bosses' permission) because if someone should get any funny ideas, there's no one else around to assist me.

Since no one is paying attention, let the knitting begin! Yippee, it's the last day of work until the New Year. I am only working until 11:45AM and then I'm outta here.

The weather report better change quickly or I'm going to be pissed. We got all this lovely snow and if it rains it's going to melt. I WANT TO SNOWSHOE!

To all my friends reading this, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Yule and Happy Holidays.

I probably won't post until next week some time.

No comments: