Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Picture of part of table arrangement I made for New Year's Eve.

We went snowshoeing yesterday in the Kettle Moraine State Park in Sheboygan county:

It was cold out (about 16 degrees F), but we don't really care about that. You get pretty warm snowshoeing. We've been out in below zero weather. Our lovely snow is about to be melted this weekend with temps in the 40s forecast. Maybe that will change (wishful thinking).

I got my mom's socks all finished. I will post the pictures later or tomorrow. I have socks I am going to make my sister, but I needed to be sock-free for a while. I am knitting a lining in the Noro hat I made last year--it's stockinette and not very warm. It will be now! I am using Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino in navy. It's about halfway knitted now (you gotta love knit night! I always get a lot done on my knitting on knit night). I picked up stitches inside the brim and I am knitting upwards on the lining.

Here's a nice picture of Paulette drinking her white chocolate peppermint mocha at home:


Jeffy says Happy New Year!

No comments: