Friday, April 11, 2008

My scarf is done-y bunny and so is the week

Sorry about the semi-monosyllabic-ness lately. I have been so freakin' busy after work that I'm exhausted.

Last night I was up until 1am. I made a display for church all evening until about 11:30PM. (I have to make 1 more that's identical this evening-we have two worship sites) Then I decided I needed to do laundry yet. To keep awake until the laundry was ready to rotate, I got ready for bed and then I washed and blocked my scarf. Here it is:



Isn't it pretty?

I started the aqua lace gloves I am making last night as well.

I am going to paint my bedroom tomorrow since the weather forecast is for snow. Here's the paint sample:



The color I'm using is in the middle. I am going to Menard's this evening to buy Dutch Boy semi- gloss paint, spackle, drop cloths, blue painter's tape and a new heat register. I'm trying to replace all the heat registers in the house with new ones when we do something in the room. The ones we have now are old and icky.

Mayber Churchill will climb the ladder when I'm painting. Don't laugh--he's done it before!

Yippee, next week all I have in the evening besides knit night is our union meeting on Thurday right after work. It's about time. I feel like I am never home in the evenings any more. The cats are all upset because mommy isn't home much.

No comments: