Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow, it's been a week...

I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted. A lot has happened since then.

I only had one meeting last week for church (which made lots of extra work for me in my spare time-sigh). I need to learn to not volunteer to do stuff for church sometimes. I suppose it could be worse.

The rest of the week, from Thursday on, well, has not been so good. I had a terrible fight with my friend and I very upset about it. Politics is a rough and tumble sport, but it's worse when you have to run for convention delegate against friends. I hope we're still friends at the end. My union friends are helping me campaign against him and his coalition, all of whom are my friends. I'm sorta sad about the whole thing, but will feel much better when I kick them all in the can. I hope my plan works.

Even my knitting has not made me feel much better. And to think I helped him get into office in the state assembly. I don't even know if I want to help him any more right now when he has to run again later this year.

No comments: