Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's raining

I'm currently in a rain delay in putting up the fence in the yard. So, I'm doing this.

I got the first pocket square done for the Yarn Pig. Just one more and then it's felting time.

Bad news--I need to get one more ball of Lacey Lamb to start my Print o'the Wave stole, but the yarn store didn't have any more of my color. It's ordered but won't be here until mid-September. Bummer. Well, I do have other things I can work on.

I guess I'll start the Habu kit that Paulette bought me for my birthday. It's the Kushu Kushu scarf. The yarn is fine merino and silk-wrapped stainless steel. Here it is:



I did finish the Tidal Wave socks, modelled by the lovely Jefferson:



Here's a picture of the fence-in-progress:




I think the rain is stopping. It just has to dry up a little--I need to saw the posts down to size and I'm not a big fan of being electrocuted. Gotta go now....

No comments: