Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Something bad is in the air today

Okay, I got up and got ready for work. I went out to my car, put the key in the ignition, turned it and nothing happened. Dammit! It's now at the car place getting looked at. It was making a noise when I turned the steering wheel anyhow that needed to be attended to but, geez, did it have to happen today? Paulette's first day back at work is today and I did not be needing to add stress to that. Apparently my horoscope was right about the lunar eclipse being bad for me and all signs today. BTW, Paulette looked at her watch and her battery was dead. I hope that's the worst thing that happens to her today. I very briefly entertained the thought of laying low in bed all day because of the eclipse, but I am a big girl--I can take it!

On the bright side, when I was waiting for the tow truck to come and give my car a jump, I got another row done on my sock. The ribbing has grown to about a half inch now.

No comments: