Monday, August 13, 2007

Progress on the fence of pain

The fence of pain is coming along nicely. Digging post holes sucks and is painful.




I just have to even off the tops of the posts, put caps on them and stain it white. Our friend Kyle is helping with the 6 foot high privacy sections for the backyard. I can't handle them by myself and Paulette is too weak right now to help. Her surgery is tomorrow morning.

I started the Kushu Kushu scarf. All I can say is that the Japanese must like knitting with very tiny yarn. I am tolerating it but I am not enjoying the knitting all that much. It's only stockinette stitch, but because the yarn is tiny and you have to hold two strands together, you really have to pay attention to what you're doing. The stainless steel and the merino like to tangle together if you pull too much off the cones at once.

No comments: