Monday, January 28, 2008

Good weekend!

Our meeting was cancelled on Sunday, so I had more knitting time!

First, we went snowshoeing on Saturday with Paulette's sister, Cheryl at Walla Hi county park in Manitowoc County:

The weather was perfect for snowshoeing. That park is so pretty.

On the way to snowshoeing (after my meeting on Saturday), we stopped at the yarn store in Fond du Lac, The Knitting Room. I bought this Noro sock yarn:


I also got some Rowan "Big Wool" to make a larger heart scarf:

Big Wool sure knits up fast!

I also made good progress on my beaded scarf:

When all is said and done, a very productive and fun weekend.

2 comments:

Happily Knit said...

Look at your scarves growing! Those look fantastic! I'm sad that I won't be able to join you on Wednesdays anymore, but we can keep each other updated via blogland till I'm back in town. In the mean time, give my mom a hug for me, she usually gets sad when Joel and I leave home...

Happy knitting!

~mandakay said...

i look at these things you knit and feel inadequate :)