Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Billy!

It's Churchill's (aka Billy) birthday today.


He's 12 today.

I got a lot of knitting done in the last 2 days. The wavy gravy hat is done.


The outside of hat is on the left, lining of hat is on the right.

The lining is not original to the pattern. It sure made it nice and warm.

I started on the headband last night at Knit Night.


I made up the pattern. It is heavily borrowed from the Spiral Rib hat I made in 2006. I just stopped it at headband size. When it got to as big as ear-covering size, I purled one row to use as a turning row and I dropped the Noro and started using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. I am doing 2X2 ribbing on the inside lining so that it is as stretchy as the outside.

1 comment:

Happily Knit said...

cute cute cute! Happy birthday Churchill!