Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from the bottom of my heart scarves:



Which I am proudly wearing today.

There's a heavy snow warning for today--the snow is never going to stop here. With Easter so early, I better start knitting woolies for Easter and not put my boots too far away.

Yesterday when I came into work, I looked at the trees on the way into the building. In one of them was hung a rope swing. Apparently the students were busy the evening before. I took a picture of it, but you can't really see it very well. Always the party pooper, I called Facilities Management to have it removed. It's bad for the tree and some little kid could get hurt on University property. Hey, I'm on the Health and Safety committee at work and that's a dangerous risk.


2 comments:

Happily Knit said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Look how festive you are today :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day , Sis!....
Those scarves are just loverly!!!!
I see it is now your turn to have the BIG snow.....I guess I shouldn't be talking, they closed school 2 hours early today cuz of this crap!
That swing looks like it could be fun though...LOL
Hope you get yourself all dug out before it gets too cold.
Love,
Lora