Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl of knitting

I got knitting done during the Superbowl. The top of my second sock is about 3 inches from the heel now--not bad, since it was Saturday when I started working on them again.

I am very happy the Giants won the Superbowl. I didn't want the Patriots to go out with a perfect season, because no one is perfect. It was a good game. We had ribs and football cookies during the game--nummy.

The cats just hate football. They especially hate it when you start yelling at the television. Funny, they don't hate political stuff as much and I probably do just as much yelling at the television then. Go figure.

1 comment:

Happily Knit said...

I ended up knitting about 2 inches on my Tree Jacket sweater during the game last night-- I agree, it was a great game! Plus at least this way the Packers didn't lose for nothing. sigh...