Monday, June 15, 2009

Randomness

On Friday and Saturday Paulette and I attended the Wisconsin Democratic Party conference in Green Bay. It was okay. We were out of there by 1PM on Saturday, which worked out well. We could get the yard work done. Anyhow, Saturday was World Wide Knit in Public Day. We have pictures:





Not the best picture of me, but whatever. I am still tired from driving back and forth to Green Bay. We did that from Thursday-Saturday. Enough already.


Nothing much else to report. It's freezing inside at work these days. I think it's really sick when I am so cold at the end of a workday that I am happy to sit in my hot car with the windows closed for a while.


I leave you with this picture of a seemingly contradictory message on this hair salon's window--are they open or closed?







1 comment:

Colorado Kutzik said...

Really -- knitting in public. You girls have no shame. We have a Stitch in Public Day on September 3.