Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey, I only work one more day this week!

I am taking off on Friday, so I guess tomorrow will be my Friday. Unfortunately, I hear we are supposed to get snow on Friday-yuck! I mean, I like it and everything, but it's March now. And what's worse is I read on the Green Bay National Weather Service website that we may possibly get snow on Easter. Not that's it has never happened before, but could it stop now--please?

Got some Easter shopping done last night in Appleton and also found a new pair of jeans on sale at the Gap (instead of $59.50, I got them for $21.97).

Therefore, I didn't get much knitting done last night on my second glove. I have a good start on the lace edging, which is 2 or 3 rows from being done.

Maybe today will be a good day because it's Knit Night tonight. At least I know the evening will be good. And why not? The combo of mocha and knitting--well, who can beat that?

No comments: